Listen to the podcast here:
Download the MP3 file here.
Subscribe to the podcast here.
Buy the book here.
Web sites we mentioned:
- These are the “traditional” ones, which have been around for ages: Elance.com, Guru.com, vWorker.com, Freelancer.com
- This one is newer, and favours hourly rates rather than fixed price: oDesk.com
- This one is fixed price, but one fixed price!: Fiverr.com
- This is good for small, repetitive tasks: Amazon Mechanical Turk
- This one is quite different from the others, because it’s based on crowdsourcing rather than outsourcing: 99 designs
- See a detailed comparison at Assembla.com