Listen to the episode here, or download the MP3 file:
Subscribe to our podcast here.
- Mark Zuckerberg about privacy
- This isn't the first time Facebook has generated controversy about privacy
- visualization of how Facebook has changed your privacy over time
- What's changed this time
- New York Times infographic showing the horrendous maze
- Top 10 Reasons you should quit Facebook
- 31st May is Quit Facebook Day
- European officials chastise Facebook privacy settings
- Facebook rolls out new privacy changes
- A Guide to Facebook's New, Simpler Privacy Controls
- "Quit Facebook" day is a flop
- If you haven't visited your Facebook privacy settings recently - then it's probably time you did.
- If you have visited your Facebook privacy settings recently then it's still worth doing so again to see whether the new, simpler privacy settings are easier to use.
- Whatever you do, treat Facebook as a public, not a private, place.